Building a new home? We’ve got your electrical needs covered.
Building a new home is a significant undertaking, let us help you out with the electrical side of the project. We begin a new home project by discussing your electrical needs and developing a plan to meet these needs. Every client is different and we will ensure your electrical system meets your requirements.
We will provide you with the most up to date and innovative solutions for your home and the best products that are energy efficient and cost effective.
We can handle all of your electrical needs and ensure your house meets all ActewAGL requirements, some of our services include:
- Lighting audits to show savings off your power bill when switching to energy efficient products
- Home Theatre & Multi-Room Audio
- Security, Alarms & CCTV
- Lighting and Design services
- Lighting Audits
- Energy Efficiency & Solar Power
- Under-Tile Heating
What our clients say
- Dear Jason I just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to you and the team for your work during our renovations and extensions last year. As you know, extensions can be pretty stressful events but the advice, expertise and professionalism that you showed at all times made the entire experience a lot easier for us. I particularly appreciated your prompt service and responsiveness to all matters, which can be a rare quality to come across these days. You've got a very friendly and reliable team, and I'd also like to extend my thanks and gratitude to them. Keep up the great work Jason.
Brett Marks / Residential Customer /
- Thanks very much for the excellent service. I can always rely on Jeremy to fix any problem. Nothing seems to worry him, he just fixes any surprises that might arise.
J Giles / Residential Customer /
- I have used Jason & his team at Brownies a number of times & would happily recommend them - Abode Constructions are award winning custom home builders in Canberra & the surrounding regions.
Scott Simpson / Abode Constructions & Developments /
- You Guys are Truely a professional team. We commend your fast response to an issue we had regarding power outage in a section of our home which in turn resulted in an ACTEWagl problem. This was discovered by your tech team even after we had ACTEWagl themselves visit our premises who stated that a contractor should be called in as it maybe a problem with the wiring of the switchboard. Your team tested the switchboard and found no problems and then traced the problem to the connection to the house installed by ACTEWagl. Again many thanks to your team Stuart & Neil especially.
Dave & Renate Thompson / Residential Customer /