Brownies has been in operation since 2007, we now have 5 staff, 2 trucks and a van.
Brownies is committed to professionalism and safety, demonstrated by being Canberra’s first master electrician (July 2010) and also as a Safety Connect member. At Brownies we have not only grown our workforce, we have also grown our service offering to become a full service residential and commercial electrical business.
We value our clients, our staff and most importantly, the quality of work we provide. We also aim to deliver this service quality at the lowest possible cost for our clients. The quality of work and our pricing has shown to give us a competitive advantage in the Canberra market place, exemplified through our growth and accreditations.
Please browse our service capabilities, case studies, testimonials and specials and get in touch to find out how we can work together to solve your electrical needs.
- At Brownies we treat every customer the way we want to be treated.
- You talk to a real person. We make sure we give you all the information and advice for you to make an informed decision. If we can’t answer your questions we will definitely find out for you.
- Our people are our asset. Our Electricians provide a friendly service whilst making sure they get the job done.
- We arrive on time. If for any reason we are held up we will ring and let you know.
- Quality work – we pride ourselves in our work being of the highest standard in the quickest time possible.
- We stand behind our High Standard of Service. We want your experience to be a pleasureable one.
- Free Safety Check – we offer a free safety check on your property. This check should be done regularly especially if you are in an older house.
- Choice of charges. You can choose whether to have a quoted job or pay an hourly rate.
The Brownies Difference
We are setting the benchmark in Electrical Tradesman. We ensure that our communication, excellence in workmanship and staff will establish long term relationships with our clients.
We are passionate about what we do and are committed to changing the public perception of Tradesman. We offer the very highest professional quality of work and our service is second to none. We do not accept near enough is good enough.
So give us a call and experience the Brownies Difference, you will be happy you did.
Jason Brown – Managing Director
Janelle Woodham – Office Manager
Community - Motor Neurone Disease Australia
Brownies Electrical has been a supporter of MND for over 3 years.
We contribute by nominating MND NSW to receive raised funds when we take part in fun runs and other revenue raising activities as well as helping raise awarenesss for the disease and by directing people to their website.
The Motor Neurone Disease Association of NSW (MND NSW) is the only registered charitable not-for-profit organisation providing support and information for people with all types of motor neurone disease, their families and carers in NSW, ACT, the Gold Coast and NT through the MND NSW regional advisor service and MND InfoLine. MND NSW also provides equipment and advocacy for members with MND (membership is free), and runs information and education sessions about MND for families, carers and health and disability professionals.
Please visit their website for more details here
What our clients say
- Dear Jason I just wanted to pass on my sincere thanks to you and the team for your work during our renovations and extensions last year. As you know, extensions can be pretty stressful events but the advice, expertise and professionalism that you showed at all times made the entire experience a lot easier for us. I particularly appreciated your prompt service and responsiveness to all matters, which can be a rare quality to come across these days. You've got a very friendly and reliable team, and I'd also like to extend my thanks and gratitude to them. Keep up the great work Jason.
Brett Marks / Residential Customer /
- Thanks very much for the excellent service. I can always rely on Jeremy to fix any problem. Nothing seems to worry him, he just fixes any surprises that might arise.
J Giles / Residential Customer /
- I have used Jason & his team at Brownies a number of times & would happily recommend them - Abode Constructions are award winning custom home builders in Canberra & the surrounding regions.
Scott Simpson / Abode Constructions & Developments /
- You Guys are Truely a professional team. We commend your fast response to an issue we had regarding power outage in a section of our home which in turn resulted in an ACTEWagl problem. This was discovered by your tech team even after we had ACTEWagl themselves visit our premises who stated that a contractor should be called in as it maybe a problem with the wiring of the switchboard. Your team tested the switchboard and found no problems and then traced the problem to the connection to the house installed by ACTEWagl. Again many thanks to your team Stuart & Neil especially.
Dave & Renate Thompson / Residential Customer /